Structural Dehumidification & Drying MelbourneFloods or any water accumulation instances can impact your property in such a manner that it can sometimes be hard to recover. However, it is not very easy to restore the property to its pre-damaged condition by simply extracting the water. Even after its extraction, the surfaces and structures like walls, ceilings, floorings, porous material, or furniture may retain or absorb the moisture. Vacuum cleaners, however, will not be a very effective method in this situation. Thus, what your property needs to restrict any further damage, is structural dehumidification and drying. This process needs to be performed efficiently using professional equipment like air-movers and dehumidifiers, which are not a piece of regular equipment found in every home. Thus, to help to extract every bit of moisture from the structures and air, we at Melbourne Flood Master provide reliable services for structural dehumidification and drying in Melbourne, using industry-grade equipment and advanced technologies.
What Is Structural Dehumidification And Drying?As mentioned, even after water extraction through professional equipment, surfaces tend to absorb the moisture, and some of it is even lingering in the air. If this moisture is allowed to stand for long, it may lead to warping, swelling of furnishings, walls and floorings, and even resulting in structural failure. Prolonged standing dampness may also lead to mould formation that in itself is very harmful to the health of individuals and property. Thus, with the process of structural drying, we remove the moisture in the various surfaces and with structural dehumidification, we remove the moisture from the air using advanced machines like dehumidifiers and air movers.
What Is The Process Of Structural Dehumidification And Drying?We at Melbourne Flood Master follow a systematic process for structural dehumidification and drying, which includes the following steps:
- Inspection-We first reach the sight, inspect any sign of damage, and identify the areas that need to be restored.
- Extraction-We then extract the water accumulated on the floor and other areas using submersible pumps and professional vacuum cleaners.
- Drying- We then dry the area using professional fans and also ensure that the structures like walls, floorings and furniture are left with no amount of moisture, for which we use industry-grade equipment.
- Dehumidification- Next, we ensure that all air is not moist and that there is no amount of moisture left behind, for which we use advanced machineries like dehumidifiers and air movers.
- Cleaning and sanitising- We use both abrasive and immersive techniques for wet and dry cleaning, and at the same time, our technicians sanitise the area for the health and safety of the people living or working there.
- Deodorising- Prolonged exposure to moisture accumulation may result in a foul smell, so we use deodorisers to remove the foul smell and leave behind a mild and fresh fragrance.